Sunday, April 4, 2010

Getting Started

   Just to get things started...
       I'll try to update this page as much as possible, but seeing as how the wedding is approximately 750 days away, I suppose it leaves a bit of breathing room.  
       As we brainstorm, plot, and plan the wedding - we want all of you to be involved!  So I thought this would be the best way to keep people in the loop on their own time.  Feel free to post anything - at any time - anything goes!
     
Here's a few things to browse around while things get rolling on the planning...
Tres Suenos  - one idea for a venue.  It would be a good location, not too far for anyone to drive to, especially people who may be coming from Stillwater and beyond.
The Knot   - a really great website to look at anything wedding related.  Post links of things you see that you like!! Then feel free to discuss!
My Email Address  -  just e-mail me! I have my phone on me at all times and have all the time in the world to respond to any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions anyone may have!



Thanks for checking out the page, and I hope you come back SOON! :)

1 comment: