Monday, April 5, 2010

Another Day

     Although neither of us remember going to sleep; we just woke up from a 3.5hr nap.  Since I've effectively been sleeping since I got off of work, I haven't had a lot of time to think about anything new to add since last night.
     I was wondering what everyone would think about an engagement party?  Since the wedding is so far away, I thought it might be a nice idea just to get everyone together - and give the two families a chance to get to know each other.  It'd be something small and casual, something where the kids wouldn't be too bored.  Maybe at a park...and get Rib Crib or something as carry out, then just some desserts (like ice cream).


     As most of you already know, Matthew has chosen, and asked Ryan (his cousin, for those of you who didn't know), to be his best man and Ryan accepted.
     They've been friends for an awfully long time :)  so, Ryan was an obvious choice.
I have chosen someone very dear to my heart, to serve as my matron of honor, introducing Emily Glaser
     She's certainly my oldest friend who I am still in touch with regularly, and I'm very happy to ask her to stand by my side on the most special day of my life.


     On another note, since the wedding will most likely be around the middle of May, Matthew and I have been throwing around color ideas and have come to the conclusion that yellow would be a wonderful color to use.  The problem is, the shade of yellow to use.  So throw out some suggestions for me!  It would be most appreciated.


Thanks for stopping by again!

EDIT**
    I will also be having a maid of honor to accompany Emily in the wedding.  Kelly Higgins has been my best friend since moving to Stillwater in sixth grade.  We've been through a lot together and I can't imagine the big day without her.


1 comment: