Friday, May 7, 2010

Moving On

     Things are going really well at the new house so far.  No internet quite yet, but we'll get there once we figure out who has the cheapest DSL.  We also don't have all the furniture set up quite yet, but I'm hoping that we can finish all that this weekend, maybe after we buy some new carpet for the master bedroom. 
     Other than that we need to get all the pictures and things up on the wall, but I have a feeling that Matthew worked on that today. 
     Finals are done.  Yay.  That means that I'm done with OSU.  Although, I'm a bit intimidated by my schedule for next semester at OU.  So far I'm enrolled in
    Physics for Engineering and Science Majors
                 Discussion for Physics
     Organic Chemistry
     Physical Chemistry
                  Lab for Physical Chemistry
     Online Intermediate French
It's only 14 hours, but it will be tough - so I gave myself a pep talk yesterday.

I'm hoping that loading myself up for the next 2.5 semesters, it will give me a bit of an easier time trying to finalize plans for the wedding during my last semester.  Thats the plan anyways.

Hoping to start planning some kind of engagement party sometime soon, maybe once we get out house put together we can just have one over there.  Guest list will have to stay pretty small, but thats alright.
If it wasn't TOO hot outside when we had it; we could have half of it outside, half inside, and I think we could have enough room for everyone.

...We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment